We’re excited to bring you our first updated menu in some time. There have been a lot of changes. First of all, in case you’ve missed the news, we are now a Daiya cheese shop. We made Daiya (Day-yah) our default cheese, and we’re now phasing out Follow Your Heart’s Vegan Gourmet. Daiya cheddar is also now available on a regular basis for your pizzas or to go. Other exciting changes:
- Delivery! Probably our biggest change. Check out our map under the Delivery tab, above. Call (617) 787-9884 to order.
- We do larger orders for events, too, from student group and corporate meetings to even larger events. We recently provided 70 small pizzas to Wordcamp Boston, along with salads and chocolate chip cookies. Please give us at least 4 days advance notice.
- We’re also now open for lunch on Fridays, starting at noon. See us as a break during the day at the end of your work week. If enough of you come on Fridays, we’ll expand further into the week.
- We’ve added a small pizza size as a companion to our medium and large. See the new menu for pricing.
- We’ve also added a new cheese alternative: organic tofu ricotta. Add $2 to your pizza order for homemade tofu ricotta instead of the Daiya soy-free cheese options.
- Topping price reductions! Medium premium toppings: subtract $0.15. Large standard toppings: subtract $0.15. Large premium toppings: subtract $0.40. Calzone toppings have also dropped: $0.25 less for standard toppings and $0.50 less for premium toppings.
- A variety of other prices have gone up and down as well. For example, a large and medium Pie o’ the Day is now $1 less than before (as is the Calzone o’ the Day).
- We are offering many more everyday vegan toppings than when we last printed our menu, including fresh organic basil, jalapenos, Canadian bacon, Gardein Chick’n Strips, caramelized organic onions, and pepperoni.
- We’ve added a variety of pizzas to our Specialty Pies page (two of which use tofu ricotta instead of Daiya mozzarella), including BBQ Chick’n, Buffalo Chick’n, The Peppy, The Neapolitan, White Pizza, The Not-So-Secret Garden, and The Hawaiian.
- Now have the sauce cooked inside of your calzone instead of being served on the side. Just ask!
Find our updated menu by clicking here.