In order to improve delivery service, we have slightly contracted our delivery area, instituted a new minimum order of $20, and added a $2 charge to all delivery orders (which does not include driver tip). We apologize for any inconvenience, but we are confident that these changes will help us provide improved (for example, faster) service. Thanks for understanding. We look forward to serving you!
In order to improve operations and service:
- All deliveries now require a $20 minimum order.
- All deliveries will now be charged an additional $2.
- The delivery area has contracted somewhat, though not a lot.
- Please visit our Google delivery map to see the changes. We’ll be fairly strict about this range. One or two blocks is one thing, but five to six starts eroding the entire point of having a delivery area.
- Be aware that we may soon institute a black-out on delivery to Cambridge during high traffic rush hours. These deliveries are most affecting our ability to provide timely service to our entire delivery area. This is subject to ongoing evaluation.